Why Website Design Is Important
You may ask yourself why seek help updating your current company website? Yes, your current company website looks outdated compared to the competition but does a credible, compelling website design really matter? Reluctantly, you seek out a design firm to give your firm’s website a facelift, but you are not completely convinced that a new design will generate new business. Despite your skepticism, a plethora of studies show a well-built website will generate better customer traffic and an improved user interface will increase conversion – generating new business at an exponential rate. But how? How can something as superficial as your company’s website design impact the success of a business? There are many reasons why a well designed website will attract your ideal customer and prompt dialogue with your firm. The following highlight the five key components that a web designer should keep in mind when designing a website:
Possibly the most important part of a website is the navigation. The navigation of a website can make or break a site, which is especially true for robust websites with many pages. Website navigation typically includes a navigation bar or list of labels that differentiate the pages of the website. Good navigation should be easy to find and comprehend – making for quick and easy travel throughout the entire website. When designing navigation, web designers sometimes get carried away with designs and fancy typefaces. In most cases, over-simplified navigation maximizes ease of use for a wider range of customers. A good tip is that your firm’s website navigation should be so intuitive even your grandmother can understand it.
If your company has a logo and that logo is utilized frequently in print materials (i.e. business cards, pamphlets, letterheads, etc.), then the logo, logo/brand colors, brand messaging and imagery used for print must be carried over into the website design. It is important for your customers to be able to recognize your brand in all forms of communication so they associate your brand position and promise with your business. Often when the visual communication changes with a brand, it can cause customers to feel uncomfortable, which can cause them to create a negative association with your company.
Reading Patterns and SEO
Most people are comfortable reading a web page the same way they read a book, from top to bottom, left to right. Web designers also take this into account when designing for a website. Many designers make sure to place the most important information on the upper left hand column. This will help get the message across more effectively for website visitors who could be current or potential customers. But what many people do not know is that placing important information in these areas of a website also improves search engine optimization (SEO). When you include important company-related keywords into the HTML-based text, search engines such as Google and Bing are able to crawl your website easily, increasing your search engine placement and giving your website and firm more overall visibility.
The content of your site is important for reasons besides the fact that it literally communicates your company’s brand position and promise. There are other very important elements that are considered when a copywriter creates the content and the designer creates the complementary visual environment for the content. Making the message short and to the point, yet warm and welcoming (depending on the industry) helps the reader to remember the message easier. Also, when there is too much text on a page, the page becomes visually cluttered making it more difficult for a reader to physically read the page, let alone remain interested in reading the page. By streamlining the content, the designer is then able to insert the text into their design, which typically includes plenty of negative space. This empty space lets the reader’s eyes rest so they do not tire of reading.
Building trust among your customers is extremely important, but will not happen unless you really get to know them and what they value. Marketing tactics can act as a dialogue with potential customers, which will be a great way to discover more about your clientele’s needs. By strengthening dialogue with customers, you can implement what positively resonates with them in your new design. By making your website look more welcoming and trustworthy to visitors, you will see the traffic to your website increase, and an improvement in new business leads through website conversion.
Present with Increase internet usage and availability of new customers online, all kind of Business are planning their website.
- No Domain
- 5 Pages Basic Design
- No Hosting
- No Email Accounts
- No Bandwidth
- Renewal Amount – 1500 RS
- No Hosting Control Panel
- No Free Maintenance
- Website Ready in 1days
- Free Digital Marketing
- Free on Page – Off page
- Mobile Friendly
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best Web site Design from recent times and Developwith live projects Nice 👍😊
Reply Like Ruth bkb
★★★★★ 8 days ago
Well experienced faculty for web site design highly recommended for Nexax
How to Define a Quality Website Design
The quality of a website can be defined in a number of different ways. When thinking about quality website design, obviously appearance is a primary factor. Men and women are more drawn to visually attractive website design. However, there are other factors that need to be considered when looking at the quality of a website.
Some of the most important factors include user friendliness and navigation, design, business logic, engineering, compatibility and how search engine friendly the website is. While many businesses believe that return on investment to also be a factor defining website quality, it is more based on external factors, including other marketing efforts and the price of the provided goods and/or services.
1. User friendliness and navigation are extremely important. A quality website should take a visitor on a tour, starting from explaining / demonstrating the product or service, then through offering more information about it, showing more pictures, data… and then leading into purchasing the product or contacting the website owner for more information, appointment,… Good design makes a website easy to navigate. The way in which the website takes its visitors through the full path from first visiting through purchasing a product or service, learning about the company, or just getting the contact details of that business, is very essential. Items that contribute to the overall user friendliness of a website include professionalism, how clean the page layouts are, legible content, clear navigation, and easy-to-understand instructions.
2. The design of any website is very important. Nowadays, a website gets from 3 to 6 seconds to catch it’s viewer attention before he or she decides to move on. The website needs to be appealing but also informative. First, it should have enough images/graphics to tell the viewer right away what this website is about and communicate it clearly. Second, it should have enough of the valuable content so if the visitor decides to read, he can get enough information on this website without going somewhere else. Good, quality website design has the right balance of “entertainment” and “informational content”.
Next few features of a quality website are related to its engineering and technology.
3. Business logic is another vital defining quality. The website design and the code need to function properly between the two. What differs the quality website – its efficiency – so that the future updates and additions, including logic, database integrations, and visual components become easy achievable.
4. Strong website engineering begins with necessary planning on how exactly the website will be constructed and how all the moving parts and features will fit together to create a seamless website design. Proper website design architecture, therefore, is required to accommodate all website necessities to guarantee flexibility, structural stability, security, and meet all performance demands both in the short term and long term. Very often clients tend to say “Let’s have these pages for now and later we can either move them over somewhere or add more pages…” It is very difficult and sometimes frustrating to redo the structure of the website. It’s easy to move one sub-menu page, let’s say “cream” from category “pharmacy” under category “beauty products.” But it could be difficult to change the structure or logic of the website altogether. It is a good idea to draw a simple map of the website first asking a client to determine main blocks of the website or main menu options that he would like to have.
5. Compatibility. Another modern necessity for a website is that it needs to work for all computer operating systems, such as Windows and Apple, and commonly used web browsers, including Internet Explorer (with different versions), Mozilla, Safari and Google Chrome. Now, with the increasing popularity and technological innovations of the smart phone, mobile website design is just as important. Efficient website design, no matter how it is being viewed, needs to communicate directly with the visitor to brand and assist in achieving all the objectives and goals set up by the website.
6. One last defining quality of any website is its search engine friendliness. Businesses are very aware of the fact that search engines can spell success or failure for any website, depending on where it ranks in a search result. The higher up a website is on the search engine page, the more traffic it will receive, increasing brand awareness and most likely return on investment as well. There are certain things that can kill the website’s ranking, such as errors in code, bad navigation, broken links… And there are certain things that are “liked” by search engines like quality keyword focused content, H1 tags, proper alt tags, bold fonts, as well as meta tags and so on. Professional web design teams know all the ins and outs of SEO and can assist in getting the right keywords and the right on-site and off-site SEO optimizations. So, the quality website would already integrate the right content and pictures, with the focus to search engine optimization.
Website Design – Bringing Your Business Online
If you want to bring your business online and take advantage of the fantastic sales opportunities the internet provides, then you need to make sure that you get the right website design and build. A good website design can make the difference between success or failure on the internet – choosing the right website design company to work with is essential if you want to take advantage of this lucrative sales platform. The internet is the only place where you can promote your company’s products and services 24 hours a day, seven days a week – and on an international scale too.
The trouble is, there are many companies out there who promote their website design and build services but do not offer the level of professionalism required to make sure that your website is effective and visible to the search engines. However good your design may look, if it is not optimised for the search engines, built with accessibility in mind and followed up with a good website marketing strategy, you may find that you have spent a lot of money on a website that just doesn’t work.
Having a beautiful website just isn’t enough anymore. The online marketplace is incredibly competitive – so you need to make sure that your website ranks high in the search engines, to ensure that you can drive quality traffic to your site and grab some of that captive online audience.
Choosing the Right Website Design Company
To make sure that you get the most effective website design and build, you need to do your homework. First of all, it makes sense to find a design company in your local area. This way, you can attend meetings and keep up to date with the design process to ensure that you’re getting the design that you want. As we’ve already established, the internet is one of the most powerful resources for finding products and services – so take advantage of it by using it to identify a couple of website design companies that you would like to approach for a quote.
If you live near a big city you will find that you are positively spoiled for choice. There are a multitude of companies who provide quality website design in Leeds, Manchester, London and any other major city or town in the UK. If it’s not very easy for you to access a website design company in one of these areas don’t worry – your internet search should be able to identify freelancers or companies who provide these services a little closer to home if required.
When conducting your search on Google or any other search engine, you should make sure that you input the service that you’re looking for and also your nearest city or local area to make sure that you get the most relevant results. For example, if you live in West Yorkshire then try typing ‘website design and build in Leeds’ as your search term. If you limit your choices to the first page of results, you will probably be on the right track – to get to these high positions in the rankings demonstrates that these website design companies know how to build effective websites that reap the right results. If they have built their own websites to a standard that can return such positive results on the internet, then they should be able to offer the same service to you.
Things to Ask Your Website Design and Build Company
When approaching your selected website designers, there are a few things that you should ask them to make sure that they can provide a comprehensive service that will give you a website design that really works. First of all, ask them if they use SEO within their website design and build them to enable your site to be found and ranked by the search engines. Secondly you need to ask them if they can provide a content management system, if you wish to be able to edit the content on your website yourself.
It’s also a good idea to check out some of the examples that they show on their own site, so you can get a feel for the kind of websites they design, to see if it fits in with your preferred style. Your web designer should also involve you in every state of the process – it is important you are allowed to make key decisions so that you can be sure that your business is being represented just how you want it to be.