Mobile Website Designing Anantapur,=1,500-\
This is the era of smartphones and tablets. Manufacturers are flooding the market with hundreds of smartphones in different price range. Multiple ecosystems like Windows Phone, Bada and Android have cropped up in an already crowded mobile smartphone market earlier dominated by Apple iOS, Symbian and RIM’s Blackberry OS. Apple’s iPad, Amazon’s Kindle, Samsung’s Galaxy series of tablets and upcoming Windows 8 based tablets will create another wave in computing as people will move to the handier tablet form factor. As the number of choices grows for consumers and the prices come down, mobile smartphones and tablets will take-over the computing world including the internet. Statistics point that one half of all local searches carried out on internet are using cell phones. According to Microsoft Tag, by 2014, mobile internet will take over desktop internet usage. This proves that the trend of smartphones and tablets usage is picking up quicker than ever and for businesses, this is the right time, if not already up and running, to have a Mobile Website Design in place.
What does Mobile Website Design mean?
A mobile website design allows a visitor to access your website using a small screen mobile device like a smartphone or a tablet. Mobile websites should be compatible with the built-in browsers that the devices carry in them. Also Mobile Website Design should be such that the content is rendered without any clutter on a relatively low resolution small screen compared to laptops and desktops. Accessing a desktop website using a mobile device is a data intensive task and time consuming. Irrespective of what device or platform a customer uses, a mobile website design should be such that the browsing is seamless across all these.
What are the key benefits of Mobile Website Design?
There are four major benefits of having a Mobile Website Design in place:
• Mobile web design and development enhances the brand, product or service beyond the desktop website into web applications and mobile apps. In a constantly changing Mobile Technology scenario – Mobile Website Design would mean endless possibilities to enhance business.
• A well structured Mobile Website Design has the potential to increase the number of visitors who would return to your site in the future. Increased visits convert into increased sales.
• A Mobile Website Design gives a professional look to your business and instills confidence in a customer’s mind. Having mobile website in place means that your business is interested in keeping up with the changes in the world and according to the needs of the customers.
• Mobile Website Designs targeting people who are constantly in motion (hotels, restaurants, bakery, travel websites etc.) will gain more popularity as they give the flexibility of browsing your website while on the move.
Website Design for Mobile Devices & Desktop Computers
A website should always run equally fast on all platforms. The overall web experience should remain the same irrespective of whether a customer visits your website through a cell-phone or a tablet or a desktop. It is more likely that a visitor would remain on the website for long if the website access is quick.
If visitors can’t find what they need on your website, they leave. The key to convert these visitors into customers is accommodation. Online shoppers who look for products and services on the internet are more likely to buy from a company that has a well designed and fully functional website on both Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers.
A Website Design should look equally good on Cell-phones, Tablets and Desktop PC
A website should look equally good on a Desktop PC, an iPad, a HTC Smartphone or a Galaxy tablet. The appearance
of the website should be the same across all these devices. The features of the design should be same too.
good web experience across all form factors will retain visitors and existing customers.
Web applications are changing and revolutionizing the way that eCommerce businesses function. No more can you have a static page that simply display your content. In fact, even PHP shopping carts are getting outdated. Nowadays, you need an interactive web application for your business in order to stay current.
Web applications are the backbone of almost all real estate, trading, job, and social websites. There are many different types of web applications. Your business can use a web app for a variety of things. One potential use would be a store – an app that just lists your products and their features in a well laid out way, and made them easy to purchase. Another type would be one that connects your business to your suppliers or corporate customers – so you can track inventory and automatically replace and item when it begins to get low, meaning consistent sales for you. Also, you can develop a web app which is not directly related to sales, like one that contains articles related to your industry. you can still earn revenue form advertising or in app sales, or even selling access to your app.
When you develop a web app, you really want to make sure that you cater to your user’s needs. Doing so has a couple of major advantages. For one thing, making it easier for them to buy your product, which results in better sales for you. In addition, it makes them more likely to stay with your business and to become repeat customers, meaning, once again, you earn more revenue.
Having a web application also makes your business appear modern and up to date to your customers, and they will be more likely to do business with you because they perceive that you are a high tech and very capable business. Web applications are changing the way businesses function as they work their way more and more into the business market.
How can you really develop your website to help you achieve your goals? Here are some ways on how to ensure that this would be exactly what you will be doing.
- You would also need to make sure that you would be cleverly choosing the theme or subject of the website you would be creating -whether it would be to market a product or service or to share your knowledge or interests.
- After knowing your intentions, you would need to choose the name that would be that your website that would be known for. Try to come up with a name that would be a good representation of who you and what your business is all about.
- Plan out what your website’s content and design would be. You could do this even if you have not yet selected a name for your website. You would need to carefully design your website so that you would have an easier time promoting it.
- You would also have to make sure that the content of your website is of superior quality. Avoid small mistakes and ensure that your content is search engine friendly.
- After you build and design your website, you can then look for a good web hosting provider for optimum website management.
- Test your HTML codes so that you can be sure that your website would be available to all – whatever operating system or browser they are using.
There are about more than 5 billion websites on the internet. So, to get your website noticed it must have really distinct features so that it can catch the attention of the visitor and increase their concentration time on your website. It should also have repeat value, so that the visitor keeps on coming back to your website. Add to it, the fact, that your website is your Online Corporate Salesman which represents your company, your business, products and services. It also speaks volumes about your corporate principles & ideologies.
Your online identity – that is your website is the most important of your business and the importance of having a qualified professional web designer to design website cannot be emphasised less. Before you finalise a web designer, who will the design website of your company, the following points should be given the due attention & focus; A clear understanding of the purpose of gaving a website should be there. You should also understand the functions that your website should perform. you should consider the following points below;
- Website’s Purpose You should have a clear idea of that the website should do for you, should it be just an online catalog, or it should generate business inquiries for you, or it shuold aid in automating some of the business processes.
- Budget Perhaps, this is the cost binding factors of all. Websites come in all range of prices, the more number of features — more the prices. So, you should be willing to spend on your website if you need a creative website and not just run of the mill product. There are various costs involved like, Domain Registration [annual cost] Web Hosting Cost [annual cost] Web Designing Cost Website maintenance cost.
- Time If you think that you can just brief your web designer about the site to be made and he will do it for you — you are part right & part wrong. Yes, the web designer will design a website based on your brief but that will all copy-paste content from some other websites. You will need to devote time towards the devlopment of your website and study each factor, product, link & information on the website in detail, because nobody knows your business as well as you. 4. Visualize the website While designing a website through any web designer, you should not be in the dark. You shuold be clearly knowing which design are you going to get, how many pages will be included and when will the website be finally completed & launched. That is to say that the web designing project should be clearly defined. 5. Refer other websites You will also need to refer the other websites in your industry and those of your competitors as well, that will give you a correct idea of how your website should look. If you develop a website considering the above factors, than your website will stand out from the crowd and will be a distinct one. Web Design Temple creates unique creative websites, using the latest technologies and at reasonable prices.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the dream of every webmaster or website owner. The difference between a successful website and an unsuccessful website is that the successful website goes for clever SEO promotion while the later sticks to some bad or unproven methods of SEO promotion. The content quality and information may be brilliant in both the sites, but one is successful and has large volume of traffic because the SEO promotion done for it has been completely methodical and technical.
Getting the right keywords and phrases is not the only task for getting your website visible in the algorithmic search of the search engine robots; it is more than that. SEO promotion requires perfect techniques and it is an intimidating task for those who are not proverbial with the concept. Therefore one should know few important techniques of SEO that usually include the proper methods of link building, directory submission, social bookmarking, social web promotion and others.
Here go few useful techniques that are applicable for successful SEO campaign to make your website among the top rankers in the search results.
• One of the foremost requirements for successful SEO promotion is to have a website design that goes hand in hand with the Search Engines requirements like it needs more text and content in the website rather than flash graphics and layouts of templates. You should focus on trendy style of website, but more on the content that is visible on the page.
• While designing the website try to keep it simple without too much drop down menus and confusion parts. And while doing this try to include more and more text links to the search engine spiders as it is important for the search engine spiders to pick your site’s information to show in their search results.
• Often it is said that ‘Content is the King’ of website and indeed it is. It is very much required that your website should have unique, fresh, and quality content that is updated on regular basis. And try to use the useful keywords within the body of content.
• Since the information on the webpage of company more or less remains static, it is advised that you start a blog which you can use as an advertising tool and link back to the website with each and every post.
• It is always advised to write simple rather than use confusing texts and critical words.
• Link Building is another most effective method to make your website successful. As a matter of fact. If content is the king then links are the queen of your website. If you are outsourcing SEO to some reliable company ask them to go for latest web 2.0 Link Building strategies. And one way text links are more popular than reciprocal or two way link building.
• While you go for link building promotion never place links directly on your website. Rather try to place the link within the text or related content.
• Directory submission is another popular method of SEO promotion. While outsourcing the task of directory submission of your website choose SEO companies that offer manual directory submission rather than some software or other applications of directory submission.
SEOWebTech a Web Development Company located in India offers range of strategic business solutions and provides you complete end-to-end solutions. We provide complete Web Development, Web Hosting, Domain Registration and SEO Services for your business. SEOWebTech has the expertise to assist you win over your industry challenges.