UI Technologies Training Overview
Usually, UI stands for User Interface which mainly comes under the human-interaction field. The main objective of UI Technology is to to make the user’s interaction as very simple and most efficient. UI helps us to decrease the gap between requirements and implementation over structured systems associated with the programming language. This UI Technologies Training helps the aspirants to learn the complete concept from beginner stage to advanced stage
UI Technologies Training Objectives
- To analyze the necessities and limitations for programming applications by executing user interfaces
- To implement useful client interface methods
- Ability to access the low-high programming application
Pre-requisites of the Course
Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop is enough
Who should do the course
Those who are showing interest towards UI design and development.
Introduction to UI Technologies
- UI Developer roles and Responsibilities
- UX designer roles
- Technologies needed
- Power of UI
- Current market requirements on UI
- Sample Web pages
- Crawling and meta tags
- Structure of HTML Page
- Mandatory tags in the HTML page (HTML, head, body)
- What is CSS
- Different ways of applying CSS for elements, and priority chain of CSS
- Heading tags(H1…H6), Tags and attributes(Class, Id, style..etc)
- Inline and block-level elements
More Tags in HTML
- Including external page links in a page using anchor tags and its properties
- Working with row and column data using table tags
- Hiding and unhiding elements using display property
- image tag, p tag, ul and ol tags, li, nobr, hr, br etc
- Layouts, forms, buttons
- Input fields (textbox, radio button, checkbox, dropdown, text area etc)
More CSS properties
- Adding borders, font, pseudo classes
- Positioning elements (absolute, relative, fixed and static)
- Image spriting
- Box model (margins, padding)
- Floating elements (float left, right etc.)
- Including external resources
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Including external resources like CSS, images etc
- Get & Post
- Validating input values in a form
- Form action and type
- Data types and data structures in Js
- Control structures, if, if-else, while, for, switch case statements
- Dynamic creation and manipulation of dom elements using js
- Adding dynamic event listeners to dom elements
- Event capturing and event bubbling
- Validations using key char codes
- Predefined methods in arrays
- Strings and predefined methods
- Adding methods for an object
- Onload and onready diffrence
- jQuery selectors
- Multiple ways of refering dom elements using jQuery selectors
- jQuery methods
- Adding dynamic properties for dom elements
- Toggleing elements
- Creating dynamic elements using jQuery
- Advantages with Ajax and its limitations
- Samples working with Ajax
- Different data formats used in Ajax (string, xml, Json, etc)
- XML and JSON difference
- Crossdomain interactions using JSONP
- Loading DOM dynamically using jQuery templates
- loading templates using AJAX
- Difference between HTML5 and HTML 4
- List of Browsers support HTML5
- Media tags (audio and video tags)
- Graphics using Canvas tag
- Drag and Drop features
- Working on locations lat and lng using Geolocation
- Storing userpreferences using Localstorage.
- Difference between CSS2 and CSS3
- Adding borders and backgrounds
- Advanced text effects(shadow)
- 2D and 3D Transformations
- Adding Transitions to elements
- Adding animations to text and elements
- Difference between multiple devices, making a page to work on multiple devices
- Media queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap CSS API(2hrs)
- Power of ngjs
- Controllers and modules in ngs with sample program
- Data binding with sample program
- What is filter and adding filters to dom elements with sample code
- Loading multiple page content into a single page using ng-routing – Working example
- Developer Tools Addons
- Firebug, chrome and IE Developer tools
Have you ever found yourself spotting shapes in the clouds?
That is because people are hard-wired to recognize patterns, even when there are none. It’s the same reason that we often think we know where to click when first experiencing a website—and get frustrated if things aren’t where we think they should be. Choosing the right user interface design pattern is crucial to taking advantage of this natural pattern-spotting, and this course will teach you how to do just that.
User interface design patterns are the means by which structure and order can gel together to make powerful user experiences. Structure and order are also a user’s best friends, and along with the fact that old habits die hard (especially on the web), it is essential that designers consider user interfaces very carefully before they set the final design in stone. Products should consist of such good interactions that users don’t even notice how they got from point A to point B. Failing to do so can lead to user interfaces that are difficult or confusing to navigate, requiring the user to spend an unreasonable amount of time decoding the display—and just a few seconds too many can be “unreasonable”—rather than fulfilling their original aims and objectives.
While the focus is on the practical application of user interface design patterns, by the end of the course you will also be familiar with current terminology used in the design of user interfaces, and many of the key concepts under discussion. This should help put you ahead of the pack and furnish you with the knowledge necessary to advance beyond your competitors.
So, if you are struggling to decide which user interface design pattern is best, and how you can achieve maximum usability through implementing it, then step no further. This course will equip you with the knowledge necessary to select the most appropriate display methods and solve common design problems affecting existing user interfaces.
This course will include one live project along with the course curriculum: This project work will be taken from real life problems or industry case studies as per the choice of the candidate. Candidates will be learning how to carry out user research, finding insights through affinity analysis and creating user personas and stories. Furthermore working on creating Information Architecture, Interaction design, layout, and wireframes. Candidate will also work on conceptualization, visual design along with prototyping and usability evaluation. Not only this but they will also learn how to give effective design presentations to the jury at the end of this course.
We will also help trainees to grab good opportunities in the corporate world, start-ups, and entrepreneurship after course completion.
UX Design is an upcoming design specialisation which is gathering a lot of interest with respect to the ever-changing world. Since more and more businesses are making their presence felt online, UI/ UX design is fast becoming a very important as well as popular design specialisation.
However, it is worth knowing that there is a distinctive difference between UI and UX Design. UI or User Interface deals with anything and everything that a user may interact with while using a digital service or product. Thus, UI Design includes different aspects of digital products such as screens, keyboards, lights and sound. Thus, UI encompasses the appearance of the device used by an end user
On the other hand, UX or User Experience Design was developed as a result to have some improvements to UI. UX deals with aspects related to a user’s interaction with an application (app), product or operating system. Thus, UX Design typically deals with defining how a product operates and how it meets the needs of a user. Thus, UI design typically lays emphasis on how a product is laid out and UX design is concerned with the overall feel of the product.
Candidates can pursue UI/ UX design courses at the undergraduate (UG) as well as postgraduate (PG) level. Some popular courses that aspirants can pursue at the UG level in UI/ UX are BDes in User Experience Design, BDesign in Communication Design, BDes UX, BSc in UI Design and Development, BDes in Interaction Design, BDes in Visual Communication, BSc in UI and Graphics Design, BCA (Design-Animation/Graphics/UI-UX) etc. UI/ UX courses that aspirants can pursue at the PG level are listed here MDes in User Experience Design, MDes in Interaction Design, Master of Design in UX and the likes.
Apart from degree programmes, candidates can also pursue diploma courses in UI/ UX design. Some popular diploma courses in UI/ UX are Diploma in Web UI design, Certificate in UI/ UX Design, Post Graduate Diploma in UI Design and Development etc.
Before jumping into UI/UX design you need to master the basics of web & visual design as all of those principles and skills will be carried over UI design (designing buttons, typography, white space, drop shadow, working with colour combinations, gradients, different kinds of grids, layouts etc). Having good understanding and solid foundation in visual and web design is essential to become a skilled UI/UX designer. Below I’ve highlighted some of the basic and key design principles that you need become familiar with (If you’re not already):
Great three-part series on color theory — color vocabulary, fundamentals and the psychology of colors.
Color Theory for Designers
- Grid systems
What they are, and how they can be applied to your design process.
Building Better UI Designs With Layout Grids
- Composition & Balance
Learn to how balance a composition
Design Principles: Compositional, Symmetrical And Asymmetrical Balance
Better Web Type is an easy-to-follow web typography email course for web designers & web developers. Created by Matej Latin
Sign up for the free typography course
Using contrast to organize information, build hierarchy and create focus.
Why choose us Coding Training
1. Having More Than 15 Years Of Experience In Medical Coding Training
2. 13+ Years Of Experience In Real-Time Industry
3. 100% Lab Facility For Every Student By Experienced Lab Coordinators
4. Training On Live Projects And Assignments
5. 100% Placement Assistance
6. Lifetime Access To Latest Content
7. 24 X 7 Trainer’s Support On Online Forum
8. Giving Credits For Real Time Internship
9. Get Full Access To Paid SEO Tools
10. Become A Certified Professional
How much Does Medical Coding Training And CPC Fees Hyderabad
Fees for Medical Coding 6,000+ only if ur Looking for All training in Hyderabad 12,000+ Classroom training and internship training with live projects.
S Nandini reddy
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best institute from recent times to learn CPC with live projects
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best online CPC Certification training in Hyderabad, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad with live projects
★★★★★ 1 days ago
good institute for Medical coding training in Hyderabad
★★★★★ 1 day ago
Best institute Medical coding training in Hyderabad