Who Should Learn Digital Marketing
To make it simple, digital marketing is nothing but marketing of any product or service done via internet. It is a kind of “new-age” marketing technique which is different from the conventional or traditional systems of marketing. It is different from traditional marketing due to the fact that digital marketing offers the advantage of monitoring the entire aspects related to your marketing strategy. And of course this monitoring can be accomplished in a real time basis.
Nowadays, people spend a considerable amount of time over the internet. The boom of social networking websites in recent years has attracted more and more people to their desktops, laptops and mobile devices. According to recent surveys, it is estimated that an active Facebook user spends an hour on Facebook each day on an average. People nowadays spend more time on internet compared to the past decade. Internet has become an indispensable part of the lives of many. Digital marketing too exploits this situation to the maximum.
Digital marketing techniques are implemented via many means. These techniques make use of search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and also adopts methods like email marketing, creating websites, banners etc.
Advantages of Internet Marketing Over Traditional Marketing
• As already discussed in the introduction, the greatest advantage of digital marketing is that it facilitates the scope of monitoring online campaigns, which is otherwise not possible in the case of traditional marketing techniques.
• You may make the analysis of your online campaign right from the start and can determine its progress that too in real time. Real time analysis can be done in matters related to determining traffic to your website, knowing conversion rates and many others.
• Creating inquiries, generating visitors, reaching your target audience, branding related possibilities and many other benefits are associated with digital marketing. Traditional marketing is devoid of all these benefits. Once you have implemented a campaign in traditional marketing system, it is difficult to perform tweaks or other customizing options.
• World wide exposure – The information that you share can be accessed from any part of the globe. Even you can determine or make a preference over your target locations.
• Compared to traditional marketing, the cost of setting up a digital campaign is very less.
• In order to implement a digital marketing campaign, your essential requirements are a computer, internet connection and an in-depth knowledge in digital marketing.
Who should attend internet marketing training program?
Attending a internet marketing training program is a “must do” for anyone would like to get into online marketing. Ranging from a company CEO to a housewife, rather anyone with a basic knowledge of computer and internet can pursue this course.
• Marketing professionals – Marketing professionals who own a BBA or MBA degree, Business development Executives, or other experienced individuals who have been in to marketing must take up this course. For marketing professionals, taking up digital marketing training program should not be viewed as an option to consider later. It is high time that you become aware of the latest digital marketing concepts, without which it is difficult to survive in this ever-changing digital era.
• Individuals who are currently implementing the traditional marketing strategies and who would like to make a “switch-over” – Marketing strategies have to be changed according to the changes that we perceive and feel in our society. Sticking on to the same old marketing tactics may prove fatal and may affect your business prospects in a negative way. Those individuals who would like to try out digital marketing are all invited to this training program. Even merging traditional marketing techniques with web marketing may work out in certain scenarios. After all, the perquisite to attend this course as already indicated is only the basic understanding of computer and the internet.
• Company CEO – The CEO can monitor the marketing strategies adopted by his/her company and can coordinate the implementation procedures with the entire team. Having a though understanding of digital marketing concepts and technicalities makes CEO capable of providing his/her contribution and suggestions to the marketing wing.
• Beneficial for housewives – A vast majority of housewives have ample time at home after performing their routine works. Those housewives who are interested to make some extra income from online marketing can certainly take up the digital marketing course. For example, paintings, art works, handicrafts, dress materials etc can be marketed via online with the least expenditure.
• Students – Students pursuing BBA, MBA and other marketing oriented courses can take up digital marketing course as a part time course along with their studies. It serves as an extra bonus at the time of interviews and can boost up your profile. Moreover, the individuals shall be eligible for placement in IT companies as SEO analyst, Digital marketing Executive etc.
• Others – Web marketing is not meant for marketing professionals or online marketers alone. Even a layman with a strong desire to explore the horizons of digital marketing can master this subject with little bit dedication and hard work.
FREE DOWNLOAD : Digital Marketing Syllabus
SEO – search engine optimization, SEM – search engine marketing, SMM – social media marketing, E-Mail Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Mobile Marketing, ASO – App store optimization, Content Writing, Copywriting
Training with Internship and Live Projects India, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE CODING, ICD-10-AM and Jobs
Why choose us Coding Trainings?
1. Having More Than 15 Years Of Experience In Digital marketing Training
2. 13+ Years Of Experience In Real-Time Industry
3. 100% Lab Facility For Every Student By Experienced Lab Coordinators
4. Training On Live Projects And Assignments
5. 100% Placement Assistance
6. Lifetime Access To Latest Content
7. 24 X 7 Trainer’s Support On Online Forum
8. Giving Credits For Real Time Internship Hyderabad
9. Get Full Access To Paid SEO Tools
10. Become A Certified Professional
How much does Medical Coding Training Fees Hyderabad
Fees for Medical coding 6,000+ only if ur Looking for CPC certification training 12,000+ Classroom training and internship training with live projects
S Nandini reddy
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best institute from recent times to learn Medical Billing training with live projects Nice 👍😊
Reply Like shiva bkb
★★★★★ 8 days ago
Well experienced faculty for coding highly recommended for training
Digital Marketing Training Warangal
Digital Marketing Training Hyderabad
★★★★★ 5 days ago
nexax in Hyderabad and warangal is the best institute for medical coding..this institute is the best way to built your career.. peaceful environment.. classrooms also good.. sir teaching is fabulous.very easy to understand.and intresting to learn
An Introduction to Digital Marketing
Digital marketing means the promotion of products and brands using all means of electronic devices like personal computers, tablets, smart phones and cell phones etc. This is an effective approach to reach a large mass of target audience and to gain their valuable trust. Digital Marketing includes different ways where the merchant can choose one or more ways to interact with people. It gives an opportunity to run and analyze marketing campaigns in real-time and understand what’s fetching potential outcome.
Digital marketing is even cost-effective and increases ROI since it helps to interact directly with the target audience giving them comprehensive information about product or brand anytime and anywhere. It is the quick and feasible way to build brand name and reputation in market. Effective results can be achieved using following components of Digital Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization – SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving visibility of a website free of cost in a search engine by adding search engine friendly elements in it. The search engine result pages (SERPs) for a search term are called organic results. Search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and MSN prefers relevant optimized websites to display for any search term.
Social Media Marketing – It is the process of engaging people through social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn and Instagram etc. According to Comscore, online social networking activity accounts for 25.2 percent of all online minutes in India. This provides you an opportunity to reach more than one-fourth of internet users and updating them about your latest offers and new products launched.
Search Engine Marketing – It encompasses both paid and unpaid methods to increase the visibility of the website. Paid method refers to pay-per-click where search engine charges for every single click leading the user to your website and unpaid methods refers to organic results achieved by search engine optimization. A survey posted at Search Engine Watch reveals that SEM the most effective acquisition channel for 85% of retailers.
Email marketing – Sending a commercial message or newsletter directly to the customer’s inbox through an email is called email marketing. Emails are sent to the prospective customers, previous customers and the current customers to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business. A global data posted by The Madison Logic Company in April 2014 states that 122 billion emails are sent every hour.
Affiliate Marketing – Affiliate Marketing is a type of marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for every conversion. In other words it is the practice of using one’s talent and efforts to promote others business and getting rewards in turn. The reward model is known as CPA (cost per action).
Web Analytics – Web Analytics is used to monitor the traffic on the website and user activity thoroughly. It helps you to analyze the influence of your new marketing campaigns or latest activities. You can also evaluate the interest of users as well as the number of unique visitors and returning visitors. You actually perceive about the ROI of other marketing campaigns. It even demonstrates about the demographics showing which geographical area accommodates your target audience. Hence, it is the crucial part of digital marketing.
Mobile marketing – It means sending commercial messages through mobile phones in the form of SMS, MMS, IVR, QR codes and responsive websites. It is a potential approach towards digital marketing as there were 904.51 million mobile users in India in March 2014 with addition of 1.05 million monthly cell phone users. The data reveled at CMO Council India states that Indian companies spent 3 billion rupees on mobile ads in 2013 and the market is projected to expand 43% in 2014, according to the Mobile Marketing Association.
5 Digital Marketing Basics You Should Know in 2019
Digital marketing consists of a lot of strategies. In fact, it’s a holistic approach to do different types of marketing activities across different online platforms. These methods get upgraded on a regular basis as new technologies emerge across the globe. Therefore, digital marketing has grown significantly over the past few years. If you are new to this field, you may want to read the basics of digital marketing explained below.
1. Invest in machine Learning and Artificial intelligence (AI)
First of all, the artificial intelligence (AI) will be quite popular in the coming years. Machine learning is another important part of digital marketing.
In the near future, social media bots will play a great role as far as connecting with potential customers is concerned. So, you may want to give more importance to social media if you want to communicate with your customers in an effective manner. According to experts, about 85% of customers will interact with bots to get the information they need.
2. Share your videos on Social Media
In 2019, make sure you share your business videos across different social media platforms. Unlike the images or written content, a good video is more effective as far as grabbing the eyes of the visitors is concerned. This is really important if you are going to market on the leading platforms, such as Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, or Facebook.
According to the latest research, 80% of people like to watch videos on the internet. They don’t want to read articles or blog posts that much.
3. Optimize your sites for Mobile Devices
In 2019, your marketing strategies should be focused on mobile technology as well. According to the latest Google algorithm, your site should be optimized for mobile phones or you may get a penalty from Google.
Nowadays, mobile phones are one of the most popular devices across the globe. The new year will grow the mobile video consumption by up to 30%. On the other hand, the demand for desktop computers and laptops will continue to decline.
4. Consider Mobile apps
In the world of digital marketing, mobile technology is the latest innovation. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the most effective digital marketing tools in the here and now.
With the help of this cellular technology, you can compete with your competitors to stay ahead in the field. Without any doubt, if you have a mobile responsive website, you can grow your business to a large extent.
So, you may want to tap into the mobile apps as well. One such app is Whatsapp business. According to a source, mobile apps have generated $88 billion, give or take, in recent years.
5. Focus on the Customer Experience
For your business, customers play the same role your blood plays in your body. Therefore, it’s important that you work on the consumer experience. This will help you increase your sales over time