Certified Ophthalmology Coder (COPC) Preparation Training Course in hyderabad
With an expected increase in the number of people with eye diseases normally associated with age, the need for ophthalmic services – and specialized encoders to encode these services – will continue to grow. Now, with the NEW CSLA online training, you can differentiate yourself and become a Certified Ophthalmology Coder in hyderabad just a few months.
- Review common ophthalmic diagnostic codes and conditions.
- Read the CPT and CMS E / M guidelines.
- Common procedures in ophthalmology.
- Discuss the most missed concepts on the COPC Certification Exam.
- Practice test that mimics the format and structure of the COPC Certification Exam.
- Interactive conferences with exercises.
- Practical test with operative cases with a total of 35 multiple choice questions.
At least two years of experience in ophthalmic coding. Although no proof of prior coding is required to earn the COPC certificate, this course is not intended for people with little, little or no coding experience.
- Time required: 4 hours, without additional study time
- Approved for 4 PDUs after passing in the direction of CPC, CPB , CPMA, CPPM and special login information except CIRCC (one-time use)
- Materials (not included in this course):
- CPT® Professional Edition (current year), AMA-Verlag
- CIM-10-CM (current year), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (current year), any publisher
- Computer with broadband Internet connection and Adobe Acrobat Reader
Why choose us Coding Training1. Having More Than 15 Years Of Experience In Coding Training
2. 13+ Years Of Experience In Real-Time Industry
3. 100% Lab Facility For Every Student By Experienced Lab Coordinators
4. Training On Live Projects And Assignments
5. 100% Placement Assistance
6. Lifetime Access To Latest Content
7. 24 X 7 Trainer’s Support On Online Forum
8. Giving Credits For Real Time Internship
9. Get Full Access To Paid SEO Tools
10. Become A Certified Professional
1000 Pages of Training Material | 600 Practice Questions
400 Case Sheets | CPC/CCS-P/ CCS/CIC/CPMA/CMRS, Etc..
How much Does Cost Training And Certification Hyderabad
Classroom training and internship training with live projects.
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best institute from recent times to learn CPC with live projects
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best Online coding training with live projects
★★★★★ 1 days ago
good institute for coding training in Hyderabad
★★★★★ 1 day ago
Best institute coding training in Hyderabad
1. We Provide Complete knowledge in Anatomy
2. In Depth Knowledge in Modifiers.
3. Covers Each and Every codes in all series with on spot Scenarios workout.
4. We provide In depth knowledge about Compliance , ICD-10, HCPCS.
5. Project Various surgical procedures videos to gain more knowledge about CPT codes.
6. We provide Materials like CPT Book, Hardcopies of Mock assessment's, Hardcopies of Series wise assessment with rationale, website login for attend plenty of practice questions,other study materials
7. 24/7 what's app group doubt clarification,
8. One to One Scenarios Discussion.
9. Students can attend Missed classes on another day by approaching us at anytime.
10. We conduct Pre exam Review classes which will make our students to score Good percentage in Exam.
Training at Nexax in Hyderabad is an Opportunity to explore your knowledge, it will be helpfull in facilitating innovative skill set that helps in clearing your certification exam in your first attempt itself.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing Certification
- Medical Auditing Certification
- Medical Documentation
- Practice Management
- Professional Development
- All Course + Internship
POPULAR AAPC CERTIFICATIONS
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert )
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
Specialty Medical Coding Training
- Anesthesia and Pain Management – (CANPC)
- Cardiology (CCC)
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)
- Emergency Department (CEDC)
- Family Practice (CFPC)
- General Surgery (CGSC)
- Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)
- Ophthalmology (COPC)
- Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)
AHIMA UK Certification
Australian Certification HIMAA
CPC, COC, CIC, CRC, CPB, CPMA, CDEO, CPPM, CPCO
CANPC, CCC, CCVTC, CEDC, CFPCM, CGSC, CHONC, COBGC, COPC, COSC