Certified Ophthalmology Coder (COPC) Preparation Training Course
With an expected increase in the number of people with eye diseases normally associated with age, the need for ophthalmic services – and specialized encoders to encode these services – will continue to grow. Now, with the NEW CSLA online training, you can differentiate yourself and become a Certified Ophthalmology Coder in just a few months.
- Review common ophthalmic diagnostic codes and conditions.
- Read the CPT and CMS E / M guidelines.
- Common procedures in ophthalmology.
- Discuss the most missed concepts on the COPC Certification Exam.
- Practice test that mimics the format and structure of the COPC Certification Exam.
- Interactive conferences with exercises.
- Practical test with operative cases with a total of 35 multiple choice questions.
At least two years of experience in ophthalmic coding. Although no proof of prior coding is required to earn the COPC certificate, this course is not intended for people with little, little or no coding experience.
- Time required: 4 hours, without additional study time
- Approved for 4 PDUs after passing in the direction of CPC, CPB , CPMA, CPPM and special login information except CIRCC (one-time use)
- Materials (not included in this course):
- CPT® Professional Edition (current year), AMA-Verlag
- CIM-10-CM (current year), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (current year), any publisher
- Computer with broadband Internet connection and Adobe Acrobat Reader
|S.No||Choose Your Specialty||Choose Your Certifications|
|1||Anesthesia and Pain Management – CANPC||CPC (Certified Professional Coder)|
|2||Cardiology (CCC)||COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)|
|3||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)||CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)|
|4||Emergency Department (CEDC)||CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)|
|5||Family Practice (CFPC)||CPB (Certified Professional Biller)|
|6||General Surgery (CGSC)||CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)|
|7||Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)||CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient)|
|8||Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)||CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)|
|9||Ophthalmology (COPC)||CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)|
|10||Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)||Medical Coding|