Certified Inpatient Coder training in hyderabad (CIC) Certification Exam
The new certification standard for inpatient medical coding, Certified Inpatient Coder in hyderabad (CIC), is the only proof of eligibility dedicated exclusively to coding hospitals / inpatient facilities. CIC validates expert knowledge and experience in medical record information summary for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding and identifies special payment knowledge in groups related to Medicare severity diagnosis (MS-DRG) and from the perspective of the Inpatient Payment System (IPPS). Invest in your future with the CIC ™ certificate – certified coders earn 40% more than coders without proof of authorization.
CICs have shown:
- Expertise in reviewing medical records for abstract information needed to support accurate coding for inpatients
- Experience in assigning precise ICD-10 medical codes for diagnoses and procedures performed in a hospital setting
- Excellent knowledge of current rules, regulations and issues related to medical coding, compliance and reimbursement under the MS-DRG system and IPPS
- Strong ability to incorporate changes to coding and reimbursement rules in a timely manner, including expense description master (CDM) update, expense updates and field locators (FL, FL locators) on the UB04
- Strong understanding of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology required to properly code facility services and diagnoses
- Understand the OPPS (Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System) reimbursement terms Certified Inpatient Coder training in hyderabad
- 60 multiple choice questions and 10 hospital cases fill the gap (supervised)
- 5 hours and 40 minutes to complete the exam
- Open codebook (manuals)
- The CIC exam consists of questions on the correct application of the ICD-10-PCS procedure codes and ICD-10-CM diagnostic codes, which are used to code and bill insurance companies for hospital services / hospitable.
The CIC exam thoroughly covers
- Medical records and documentation guidelines
- 10 multiple choice questions
- Understand the limits of EHR and how to manage downtime
- Identify gaps in documentation caused by copy / paste and use of templates
- Understanding HIPAA Security and Privacy
- Understand MDB reporting requirements
- Demonstrate good practice for additions and modifications to the media file
- Identify the elements of the medical file
- Specify the length of time the provider must document the services
- Understand the need for timely documentation
- Identify and correctly code bedside operations
- Understand reporting requirements under UHDDS
- Understand the Joint Commission (JC) documentation requirements
Medical terminology, anatomy and pathophysiology
- 5 multiple choice questions
- Understand medical terminology and anatomy
- Understand pathophysiology to capture correct codes and identify gaps in documentation
- Identify medications and conditions / diagnoses used to treat them
Coding for inpatients
- 10 multiple choice questions
- Identify the benefits of Computer Assisted Coding (CAC).
- Explain what natural language processing is and what hospital departments use it
- Apply the Coding Clinic guide to stationary coding
- Identify the correct ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes for current cases
- Identify the correct method to search for the DRG (eg, pound, grouper).
- Understand the new roles of stationary programmers (DRG validator, auditor)
- Identify the terms of the POA and use the indicators
Inpatient payment methods
- 13 multiple choice questions
- Recognize the appropriate process for complying with the 2 p.m. rule and certification requirements
- Understand different types of invoices
- Identify the information found in a price list
- List examples of automatic replenishment services with a load master
- Explain the maintenance and monitoring requirements of the charger
- Understand the role each department plays in maintaining Charge Masters
- Understand the 72-hour rule (24 hours for other types of hospital services) and how to report services that take place prior to admission
- Identify the different types of layout and the implications for coding
- Calculate base payments for DRGs
- Identify the elements necessary to determine the DRG mapping
- Understand what is supported in the DRG (eg services provided in another facility).
- Understand different types of DRG (e.g. APR-DRG)
- Understand the changes to the Medicare code
- Understand the different types of hospital patients
- Understand the guidelines for choosing the primary diagnosis for different hospitals
- Explain the impact of readmission within 30 days
- Explain when inpatient claims should be settled as outpatient claims
- Identify the data transmitted on a UB-04
Outpatient payment method
- 5 multiple choice questions
- Identify the differences between outpatient and inpatient payment methods
- Explain coding requirements in OPPS: payment routing
- Explain coding requirements under OPPS: APC and status indicators
Regulatory requirements and payer requirements
- 9 multiple choice questions
- Check LCD / NCD screen and apply guidelines to stationary coding
- Identify the services covered by Medicare Parts A, B, C, D.
- Explain the proper execution of ABN and HINN
- View the guidelines for private payments and apply them to fixed payments
- Identify requirements for pre-certification
- 8 multiple choice questions
- Explain the external salary review process and the responsibilities of hospital staff
- Explain internal audits and their link to compliance plans
- Know how to interact with auditors during an on-site audit
- Identify the objectives of the review in the OIG work plan
- Explain the CERT review process and the requirements for responding to a registration request
- Understand the PEPPER report and its use.
- Identify examples of fraud and abuse
- Explain the MAC verification process
- Identify approved services for review by RAC auditors
- Explain the Medicare complaints process and discuss the requirements at each level
- Explain the CAR review process and the requirements for responding to an application for registration
- 10 cases of hospitalization fill the void
- Code the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes for 10 cases of hospitalization
- Each case has 5 to 15 possible answers. Each response is weighted equally.
Approved manuals for use during the examCurrent year ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
Learn more about the COC test
- Medical terminology and anatomy course
- COC Preparation Course (Online or in Class)
- COC Study Guide
- Practical exams
- COC Tests
COC exams Since the COC exam tests candidates' knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology, it is strongly recommended that individuals have prior knowledge of these areas or take the online courses in medical terminology and anatomy from the 'AAPC.
Online medical terminology | Online Anatomy Course
Physiopathology courseAn in-depth knowledge of the disease process helps those responsible for managing the revenue cycle stay ahead of the curve when it comes to medical decisions and quality metrics. This course should be considered by those who wish to learn medical coding / billing / etc. or for experienced programmers who want to deepen their knowledge in this area.
COC Prep CourseOffered online or in the classroom, this course is designed to prepare the student for the AAPC COC exam for a career as a medical coder in an outpatient setting such as an outpatient surgery center or outpatient billing and coding service. of a hospital. The course provides basic coding skills and the correct use of CPT® Procedure and Care Codes, HCPCS Level II, and ICD-10-CM diagnostic codes, which are used for coding and billing services. outpatient care to insurance companies.
COC Study GuideUsing an easy-to-understand outline format, the COC ™ Study Guide provides a comprehensive review of coding concepts that includes all sections of exam content for the easiest and most effective review. In each chapter of the study guide, coding principles relevant to outpatient / outpatient facilities will be followed by coding scenarios for that chapter.
COC Online Practice ExamsThe AAPC 50-question online practice exams are the perfect simulation of the actual exam. Because they mimic the content and difficulty of the actual exam, they are a realistic indicator of your COC exam preparation. There are three practice exams available that match the 150 question length of the exam itself.
Why choose us Coding Training1. Having More Than 15 Years Of Experience In Coding Training
2. 13+ Years Of Experience In Real-Time Industry
3. 100% Lab Facility For Every Student By Experienced Lab Coordinators
4. Training On Live Projects And Assignments
5. 100% Placement Assistance
6. Lifetime Access To Latest Content
7. 24 X 7 Trainer’s Support On Online Forum
8. Giving Credits For Real Time Internship
9. Get Full Access To Paid SEO Tools
10. Become A Certified Professional
1000 Pages of Training Material | 600 Practice Questions
400 Case Sheets | CPC/CCS-P/ CCS/CIC/CPMA/CMRS, Etc..
How much Does Cost Training And Certification Hyderabad
Classroom training and internship training with live projects.
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best institute from recent times to learn CPC with live projects
★★★★★ 1 days ago
Best Online coding training with live projects
★★★★★ 1 days ago
good institute for coding training in Hyderabad
★★★★★ 1 day ago
Best institute Medical coding training in Hyderabad
1. We Provide Complete knowledge in Anatomy
2. In Depth Knowledge in Modifiers.
3. Covers Each and Every codes in all series with on spot Scenarios workout.
4. We provide In depth knowledge about Compliance , ICD-10, HCPCS.
5. Project Various surgical procedures videos to gain more knowledge about CPT codes.
6. We provide Materials like CPT Book, Hardcopies of Mock assessment's,Hardcopies of Series wise assessment with rationale,website login for attend
plenty of practice questions,other study materials
7. 24/7 what's app group doubt clarification,
8. One to One Scenarios Discussion.
9. Students can attend Missed classes on another day by approaching us at anytime.
10. We conduct Pre exam Review classes which will make our students to score Good percentage in Exam.
Training at Nexax in Hyderabad is an Opportunity to explore your knowledge, it will be helpfull in facilitating innovative skill set that helps in clearing your certification exam in your first attempt itself.
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing Certification
- Medical Auditing Certification
- Medical Documentation
- Practice Management
- Professional Development
- All Course + Internship
POPULAR AAPC CERTIFICATIONS
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert )
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
Specialty Medical Coding Training
- Anesthesia and Pain Management – (CANPC)
- Cardiology (CCC)
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)
- Emergency Department (CEDC)
- Family Practice (CFPC)
- General Surgery (CGSC)
- Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)
- Ophthalmology (COPC)
- Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)
AHIMA UK Certification
Australian Certification HIMAA CPC, COC, CIC, CRC, CPB, CPMA, CDEO, CPPM, CPCO
CANPC, CCC, CCVTC, CEDC, CFPCM, CGSC, CHONC, COBGC, COPC, COSC