Certified Hematology and Oncology Coder (CHONC) Preparation Training Course
While cancer death rates have declined, cancer rates are increasing in women. This devastating disease needs skilled coders. You can tell the difference. Become a certified hematology and oncology programmer with online training.
Become a Certified Hematology and Oncology (CHONC) coder with our online training.
- Review common hematology and oncology diagnostic codes and conditions.
- Read the CPT® and CMS E / M guidelines.
- Common procedures in hematology and oncology.
- Discuss the concepts most missed on the CHONC certification exam.
- Practice test that mimics the format and structure of the CHONC certification exam.
- Interactive conferences with exercises.
- Practical test with operative cases with a total of 35 multiple choice questions.
- This online course is intended for coding professionals in the hematology and oncology fields so that clinicians can prepare you for the CHONC certification exam. No additional credentials are required to obtain CHONC credentials. Students will review common diagnoses, surgical procedures, and assessment management codes specific to hematology and oncology.
- Time required: 4 hours, without additional study time
- Approved for 4 PDUs after passing in the direction of CPC, CPB , CPMA, CPPM and special login information except CIRCC (one-time use)
- Materials (not included with this course):
- CPT® Professional Edition (current year), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (current year), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (current year), any publisher
- Computer with high-speed internet connection and Adobe Acrobat Reader
|S.No||Choose Your Specialty||Choose Your Certifications|
|1||Anesthesia and Pain Management – CANPC||CPC (Certified Professional Coder)|
|2||Cardiology (CCC)||COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)|
|3||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)||CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)|
|4||Emergency Department (CEDC)||CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)|
|5||Family Practice (CFPC)||CPB (Certified Professional Biller)|
|6||General Surgery (CGSC)||CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)|
|7||Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)||CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient)|
|8||Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)||CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)|
|9||Ophthalmology (COPC)||CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)|
|10||Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)||Medical Coding|