CCVTC Preparation Training Course
The CCVTC Certificate applies to special coding for cardiovascular and thoracic surgery. The prevalence of cardiovascular disease is steadily increasing due to many causes, including risk factors associated with lifestyle. There are also new, less invasive techniques that can be used to perform these surgeries on frail people. This is expected to open up additional opportunities for the medical coding industry.
As cardiovascular disease increases, so does the need for medical attention and someone to code the procedures.
Now is the perfect time to exercise and differentiate yourself from home. An advanced AAPC certification can help you advance and pay off in your career, as additional certifications in our salary studies are proven to achieve a higher average salary. So why wait? So dive in and start a better career today.
- Review common diagnostic codes and conditions for cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
- Read the CPT and CMS E / M guidelines.
- Common procedures in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
- Discuss the most missed concepts on the CCVTC Certification Exam.
- Practice test that mimics the format and structure of the CCVTC Certification Exam.
- Interactive conferences with exercises.
- Practical test with operative cases with a total of 35 multiple choice questions.
- This online course is intended for coders involved in cardiovascular and thoracic surgery so clinicians can prepare you for the CCVTC certification exam. No additional credentials are required to obtain CCVTC ™ credentials. Students will review common diagnoses, surgical procedures, and assessment management codes specific to cardiovascular and thoracic surgery.
- Time required: 4 hours, without additional study time
- Approved for 4 PDUs after passing in the direction of CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM and special login information except CIRCC (one-time use)
- Materials (not included with this course):
- CPT® Professional Edition (current year), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (current year), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (current year), any publisher
- Computer with high-speed internet connection and Adobe Acrobat Reader
|S.No||Choose Your Specialty||Choose Your Certifications|
|1||Anesthesia and Pain Management – CANPC||CPC (Certified Professional Coder)|
|2||Cardiology (CCC)||COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)|
|3||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)||CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)|
|4||Emergency Department (CEDC)||CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)|
|5||Family Practice (CFPC)||CPB (Certified Professional Biller)|
|6||General Surgery (CGSC)||CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)|
|7||Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)||CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient)|
|8||Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)||CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)|
|9||Ophthalmology (COPC)||CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)|
|10||Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)|