Medical Billing Certification
Medical Auditing Certification
CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)
CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)
CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert )
CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
Specialty Medical Coding TrainingAnesthesia and Pain Management – CANPC
Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)
Emergency Department (CEDC)
Family Practice (CFPC)
General Surgery (CGSC)
Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)
Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)
Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)
The online anatomy course is ideal for students who have never studied anatomy and physiology, or for those who wish to improve their knowledge in this area. The course takes the student on a journey to understand how the human body works on a daily basis. This course is useful for anyone preparing for a career in a non-clinical medical profession and is highly recommended for anyone taking an AAPC coding or billing course and certification exam.
- Highly recommended for students planning to take CPC, COC, CIC, CRC or CPB online courses.
- Provides a manual (eBook format) and online support to help the student when needed.
- Contains 22 chapters, 8 module tests and a final exam.
- Award certificate of completion.
- After graduation, admitted to 20 CEUs (AAPC certified members). Disposable.
- Must be completed within two (2) months. However, AAPC provides an additional 1 month grace period so that you have 3 months of access from the date of purchase (additional time extensions can be purchased for $ 29.95 per month).
- For more details on the courses: anatomy curriculum.
Course / System Requirements (Not Included):
- Computer with:
- High speed internet access with supported computer operating systems and internet / web browsers
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- PowerPoint Viewer